Metro Bus Service Shutdown in Rawalpindi After Catching Fire

  • by Sharoon Jan
  • 1 week ago
  • News
  • 1

Metro Bus was engulfed in flames after catching fire at the Rehamanabad station in Rawalpindi on Thursday, GNN reported.

As per reports the bus suddenly caught fire after it engine overheated and burst into flames. The driver while acting prudently, parked the vehicle at the bus station and evacuated all passengers from the blazing bus.

Smoke could be seen billowing out from the back of the bus with parts falling to the ground. The passengers were unharmed but the vehicle was burnt to a crisp.

Soon after receiving the information Rescue 1122 management. Immediately dispatched the nearest ambulance fire truck, and rescue vehicle to the spot to control the fire, and were able to put it out on time.

No loss of life or injury was reported during the incident. It is still unclear how the first started. However, the metro bus administration has launched an investigation into it.

Join The Discussion

Compare listings